Tuesday, January 07, 2003

JUSTICE LEAGUE NEWS: ALFRED AND LOIS LANE AMONG GUEST STARS IN "HEREAFTER."

Courtesy Comics2Film
Classic Characters Return For Justice League

Posted by
Xum Yukinori

Look for supporting players Lois Lane and Alfred the butler to show up on an upcoming episode of Justice League according to a write-up in the L.A. Times . The article indicates that a season-two episode will  features the return of Dana Delany as Lois Lane and Efrem Zimbalist Jr. as Alfred.

Comics2Film did a little digging and uncovered some details about that particular segment.

Sources have confirmed that the episode in question is titled "Hereafter," and will feature the return of several characters from the Superman animated series of the 1990s. However, due to various reasons not all of the original voice actors will be reprising their roles.

In fact, voice actor Corey Burton (Brainiac) fills in for three actors. "Bruce [Timm] figured he could have me knock off all three roles," says Burton, "thereby saving a good script. Interestingly enough, all of my characters are in a scene together. I’ve been on shows before where I have to talk to myself — this time I did it in triplicate."

The recording session for “Hereafter” was held on Friday, October 18.

Dwayne again: "Hereafter" is one of my scripts. Anyone who has read my stories "Swan Song," from HARDWARE or "Cancel Christmas" and "From Labor To Rest" from ICON can probably guess some of what's going to happen here. How's that for a clue?