Friday, July 08, 2005

Dwayne at Comicon

I'll be there Friday, July 15 and Saturday, July 16. I don't have a booth this year but feel free to stop me if you see me on the floor. I'm only doing one panel, on Friday afternoon, but you should catch it if you can:


4:00-5:30 WB Animation: The Batman and Justice League Unlimited Superhero Action Panel—Warner Bros. Animation takes fans behind-the-scenes of power-packed productions in a revealing panel and Q&A session, including never-before-seen footage and other special surprises. Justice League Unlimited producers Bruce Timm, Dwayne McDuffie, James Tucker, and Shaun McLaughlin take your questions and unmask the secrets of bringing superheroes to life. The Batman voice talent Rino Romano (The Batman/Bruce Wayne), Tom Kenny (Penguin), and Kevin Michael Richardson (Joker) join producers Jeff Matsuda, Duane Capizzi, and Michael Goguen in a Dark Knight discussion. Don't miss an all-new episode of JLU and world-premiere footage from Warner Home Video's upcoming feature-length thriller The Batman vs. Dracula! Room 6CDEF

Free "The Road To Hell" preview comics for anyone who mentions my website (offer good until I run out).

I almost forgot, I'll be joning the rest of the panel for a signing at the Mattel booth right after the panel