Tuesday, July 24, 2007

MAESTRO AT COMICON INTERNATIONAL

"I'm taking it easy this year, " I said.

As always, if you see me on the floor and say the secret word I'll give you a freebie (warning: due to the relative sizes of COMICON and my wallet, the freebies are fairly cheesy but they are Milestone-related). For those who don't know it already, the secret word can be located at the top of my forum page.

Anyway, here's my schedule, with locations where available:

THURSDAY, JULY 26
DC COMICS SIGNING
4:00-5:30 PM I'll be somewhere in the big DC booth. I'll sign anything you bring, by the way, even if it's comics from arvel-may or Ilestone-may. I'll also sign DVDs or videogames or whatever you've got that I've worked on.

DC GROUP THERAPY PANEL
6:00-700 Room 6A
I guess we're going to talk about DC superteams. I'm a late addition, so be gentle.

FRIDAY, JULY 27
ANTIDOTE TRUST SIGNING
11:00 AM-12:00 PM at booth #828
I'll be signing whatever you put in front of me at the very cool Antidote Trust booth, convention home of several independent publishers who have excellent stuff to buy.

DC COMICS SIGNING
2:30-4:00 PM DC Comics signing, I'll be somewhere in the big DC booth. I'll sign anything you bring, by the way, even if it's comics from arvel-may or Ilestone-may. I'll also sign DVDs or videogames or whatever you've got that I worked on.

SATURDAY, JULY 28
THE BLACK PANEL
10:30-11:30 Room 5AB
Here's how they describe it: "This year’s Black Panel features Prodigal Sunn (The Wu Tang Clan), Ehrich Van Lowe (TV producer The Cosby Show, The Tom Joyner Show), Sidney Clifton (executive VP, Film Roman), Denys Cowan (senior VP, BET Animation), Andy Horne (producer, 24), Marv Wolfman (creator of Blade), and newcomer Korby Marks. Hear about their exciting new comics and animation projects! Moderated by Michael Davis." Somebody noticed that there were only a few comic book guys on the panel, and invited me and some other surprise guests to join the fun. Wait until you see who they got!

DCU: NEW WORLDS ORDER
1:30-2:45 PM Room 6B
"The crisis is over, isn’t it? With 52 finished, the DCU is counting down and the Monitors are watching closely. Come play catch-up, have your questions answered, and learn what lies ahead for the DCU in this extensive slide show presentation moderated by Dan DiDio (senior VP/executive editor DCU) and Bob Wayne (VP, sales). Joining them will be coordinating editor Jann Jones, senior group editor Mike Carlin, group editor Eddie Berganza, plus Tony Bedard (Birds of Prey,), Adam Beechen (Robin), Paul Dini (Detective Comics), Justin Gray (Countdown), Geoff Johns (The All New Booster Gold), Dan Jurgens (Booster Gold), Sean McKeever (Teen Titans), Jesus Merino (Superman), Carlos Pacheco (Superman), Jimmy Palmiotti (Countdown), Grant Morrison (Batman), Ivan Reis (Green Lantern), and Gail Simone (The All-New Atom). "

I was just asked to join this august assemblage of DCU firepower. Again, be gentle.

DC COMICS SIGNING
3:00-4:00 PM DC Comics signing, I'll be somewhere in the big DC booth. I'll sign anything you bring, by the way, even if it's comics from arvel-may or Ilestone-may. I'll also sign DVDs or videogames or whatever you've got that I worked on.

ANTIDOTE TRUST SIGNING
4:30-5:30 PM at booth #828
I'll be signing whatever you put in front of me at the very cool Antidote Trust booth, convention home of several independent publishers who have excellent stuff to buy.

SUNDAY, JULY 29
DC COMICS SIGNING
10:30-11:30 AM DC Comics signing, I'll be somewhere in the big DC booth. I'll sign anything you bring, by the way, even if it's comics from arvel-may or Ilestone-may. I'll also sign DVDs or videogames or whatever you've got that I worked on.

And that's it. Hope to meet a lot of you there...